Why we collect your data:
- We collect your personal data because you give us consent to do so, to provide our independent nutrition and dietetic services to you.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, DOB, age, sex, next of kin, GP name and address, marital status and living arrangements & occupation;
- Contact information – home address, email and contact telephone numbers;
- Clinical and health information provided by the client.
We require this information for:
- Professional clinical record keeping of client information in accordance with the British Dietetic Association Guidance for Records and Record Keeping.
- Sharing information with relevant health care professionals (only when consent is given by the client).
In exceptional circumstances, information about a client may be disclosed without consent if it is in the public interest to do so. This might be in circumstances where disclosing the information is necessary to prevent a serious crime or serious harm to other people.
Jess Rann Nutrition is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place standard operating procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information:
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
Upon submitting an enquiry via our contact form, an email will be sent to one of the team to respond. To comply with GDPR, your data will be kept for no longer than one year after your last correspondence. Should you wish to remove your personal data prior to this date please contact Jess Rann at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Records made by Jess Rann Nutrition relating to the care of a client, will be stored for eight years (in line with British Dietetic Association Guidance for Records and Record Keeping).
By entering or providing us with your personal data, you are allowing Jess Rann Nutrition to access and store your data for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry with a view to providing services to you, in accordance with our data protection, privacy and cookies policy.