Trying to manage a health condition or unsure if you’re on the right track with nutrition?
Personalised online nutrition consultations can help you manage a health condition, support your well-being and provide trustworthy and individualised nutrition advice for every-day life.
Nutrition & Dietetic Support
I can provide dietetic support with;
- Digestive health (including Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Hormonal health (including Polycystic Ovary Syndrome & Hypothalamic Amenorrhoea)
- Type 2 diabetes & insulin resistance
- Cholesterol & heart health
- Fitness goals
- Nutrition for every day life
- Eating Disorders (including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and orthorexia)*
*For specialist support with an eating disorder, please check out nutrition counselling for more information.
What does a nutrition consultation involve?
Personalised nutrition advice starting with a pre-session health and medical questionnaire, followed by a thorough 75-minute dietetic assessment session over Zoom. 50-minute follow-up sessions can also be booked as necessary. With all advice tailored specifically to your needs, we’ll work together to come up with an action plan and you’ll be provided with any relevant resources.
One-off 75-minute online nutrition & dietetic consultation to support your well-being and manage health conditions with evidence-based and personalised nutrition advice.
£120 for 75-minute online consultation
One-off 50-minute online session to review progress and continue supporting you with personalised nutrition advice and support.
£80 for 50-minute online follow-up session